You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an integral part of a team that helps revolutionize lives regularly means that you’re devoted to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Greenwood
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Give an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.